(www.kmewo.com. Accessed on Aug 12, 2015)
1. Ahram, Ariel (2015), “War-Making, State- Making, and None-State Power in Iraq”, Yale Program on Governance and Local Development Working Paper, No. 1.
2.Blanchard, C. M. (2008),” Iraq: Regional Perspectives and US Policy”, Congressional Research Service, Washington DC.
3.Brauch, Hans Gunter (2005), Threats, Challenges, Vulnerabilities and Risks in Environmental and Human Security, Germany: United Nations University Press.
4.Cordesman, A.H.& Khazai, S. (2014), “Iraq in Crisis”, A Report of the CSIS Burke Chair in Strategy, Center for Strategic and International Studies.
5.Cordesman, Anthony H. (2015), Iraqi Stability and the “ISIS War”, Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), August 12.
6.Fattah, Hala, with Caso, Frank, (2009), A Brief History of Iraq, Facts On File, Inc.
7.Fragil States Index (2015), Found for Peac (FFP), at:
Foundforpeac.org/library/fragilstatesindex-2015.pdf. (Accessed on 7 December 2015).
8.Fragile States (2013), Resource Flows and Trend in a Shifting World, DAC International Network on Conflict and Fragility, at: www.oecd.org/dac/conflictandfragility/docs/FragileStates2013.pdf. .(Accessed on 10 December 2015).
9. Human Development Report (2013), “United Nations Development Program.At:
(http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/reports/14/hdr2013_en_complete.pdf,143 -155. .(Accessed on 12 November 2015).
10. Human Rights Watch (2013) World Report 2013: Events of 2012, Human Rights Watch, New York.
11. Hunt, C. (2005), The History of Iraq, Greenwood Publishing Group.
12. Iraqi Body Count (2014), Total Violent Deaths Including Combatants 2003–2013, Available at:
https://www.iraqbodycount.org/analysis/reference/announcements/5/.(Accessed on 10 September 2015).
13. Iraqi Body Count (8 May 2014), “Documented Civilian Deaths from Violence Database,” at
http://www.iraqbodycount.org/database/..(Accessed on 7 December 2015).
14. Blanchard, C. M., Humud, C. E., Katzman, K., & Weed, M. C. (2015, June), The Islamic State Crisis and US Policy, Library of Congress Washington DC Congressional Research Service.
15.Kreutz, J. (2005), The Nexus of Democracy, Conflict and the Targeting of Civilians, 1989-2005, States in Armed Conflict, 173-91.
16. Lattimer, M. (2007). Freedom Lost, The Guardian, December, 13.
17.McKay, S. (2004), Women, Human Security, and Peace-Building: A Feminist Analysis, Institute for Peace Science, Hiroshima University-IPSHU. English Research Report “Conflict and Human Security. A Search for New Approaches of Peace Building, 19.
18.McNutt, Debra (2007), “Military Prostitution and the Iraq Occupation”. at:
http: //www. counterpunch.org/mcnutt07112007. Html. (Accessed on 11 July 2015).
19.Minority Rights Group International (MRG) (2012), State of the World`s Minorities and Indigenous Peoples, MRG, London.
20.Nuruzzaman, M. (2008). ‘Failed and Fragile States’ in International Relations: Revisiting Issues and Rethinking Options. ACSP-CPSA, Vancouver.
21. OECD (2015), “The Changing Face of Fragility and its Implications Post-2015”, in: States of Fragility: Meeting Post-2015 Ambitions, OECD Publishing, Paris. DOI:
http://dx.doi.org/10.1787/9789264227699-6-en. (Accessed on 7 December 2015).
22. The World Bank (2015), Worldwide Governance Indicators, “Country Data Reports, At:
http://info.worldbank.org/governance/wgi/index.aspx#country Reports.(Accessed on 7 December 2015).
23.Transparency International (2013), “Corruption by Country: Iraq.
http://www.transparency.org/country/#IRQ (Accessed on 21 Jun 2015).
24. UNDP (2014), “Womens Economic Empowerment: Integrating Women into the Iraqi Economy”, UNDP Iraq, Baghdad.
25. UNICEF Country Statistics (2013), at:
http://www.unicef.org/infobycountry/ Iraq_statistics.html,( Accessed on 14 April 2014).
26. US Census Bureau (2014), Accessed February 17. Available at:
27. Zangana, Haifa (2014), “Us War Crimes: The Continuing Deterioration of Women`s Rights in Iraq”, Global Research, February 02, at: globalresearch.ca.(Accessed on 17 Seeptember 2015)