11. Galeotti, Mark. (2019, September) "Living in Different Worlds: the European Union and Russian Political War," Marshall Center (org). Available at: https://www.marshallcenter.org/en/publications/ security-insights/living-different-worlds-european-union-and-russian-political-war-0 (Accessed 10 May 2021).
12. Gorenburg, Dmitry. (2019, July) "Russian Strategic Decision-Making in a Nordic Crisis," Marshall Center (org). Available at: https://www.marshallcenter.org/en/publications/security-insights/russian-strategic-decision-making-nordic-crisis-0 (Accessed 10 May 2021).
13. Gotkowska, Justyna; and Piotr Szymański. (2016) Pro-American Non-Alignment. Sweden and Finland Develop Closer Military Co-operation with the United States. Warsaw: The Centre for Eastern Studies (OSW).
14. "Government`s Defence Report," (2021, September) Ministry of Defence (urn.fi). Available at: http://urn.fi/URN:ISBN:978-952-383-852-9 (Accessed 10 October 2021).
15."Governmental Report on Finnish Foreign and Security Policy," (2016, September) Prime Minister`s Office (valtioneuvosto.fi). Available at: https://valtioneuvosto.fi/documents/10616/1986338/VNKJ092016+en.pdf/b33c3703-29f4-4cce-a910-b05e32b676b9 (Accessed 14 May 2022).
16. Helineva, Joaquim. (2019) Non-Allied Finland: Peace and Stability in Northern Europe. A PhD Dissertation, Tallin: University of Technology, Estonia.
17."Integrated Country Strategy Finland," (2021, April) US Department of State (gov). Available at: https://www.state.gov/integrated-country-strategies (Accessed May 14, 2022).
18.Iso-Markku, Tumas; Eve Innoa, and Teija Tiilikainen. (2018) A Stronger North? Nordic Cooperation in Foreign and Security Policy in a New Security Environment. Helsinki: Governmental Analysis, Assessment, and Research Activities. Available at: https://sldinfo.com/wp-content/ uploads/ 2018/05/ nordic-vnteas-report_final.pdf (Accessed 15 June 2021).
19. Jakobson, Max. (2006) Finland: A Lone Wolf. Otava: Otava Publishing.
20. Kotoulas, Ioannis; and Wolfgang Pusztai. (2022) Geopolitics of the War in Ukraine. Athens, Greece: Foreign Affairs Institute. Available at: https://www.aies.at/download/2022/Geopolitics-of-the-War-in-Ukraine-FINAL.pdf (Accessed 10 November 2022).
21. Kronlund, Anna. (2017) "Debate Over Evolving Partnership Case of Finland," in Jaan Siitonen, eds. Finland, Sweden, and NATO: Did Trump Change Everything? Helsinki: The European Liberal Forum. Available at: https://archive.transatlanticrelations.org/publication/finland-sweden-nato-trump-change-everything/ (Accessed 10 November 2022).
22. Kunz, Barbara. (2018) Northern Europe’s Strategic Challenge from Russia. Paris: The Institut Français des Relations Internationals (IFRI).
23. Kuusisto, Allan A. (1959, March) "The Paasikivi Line in Finland's Foreign Policy," Political Research Quarterly 12, 1: 37-49, .
24. Lanko, Dmitry A.(2021, Summer) "Finlandization, Neutrality, or Kekkoslovakia? Paasikivi–Kekkonen’s Line in Finnish Discourses 30 Years after the End of the Cold War," Journal of International Analytic 12, 3: 139-153, <DOI:10.46272/2587-8476-2021-12-3-139-153>.
25. Maitra, Sumantra. (2022, May) NATO Expansion for Finland and Sweden: A Dangerous and Unnecessary Distraction from US Intrests. Washington: Center for Renewing America. Available at: https://americarenewing.com/issues/nato-expansion-for-finland-and-sweden-a-dangerous-and-unnecessary-distraction-from-us-interests/ (Accessed 10 November 2022).
26. Mölder, Holger. (2011, June) "The Cooperative Security Dilemma in the Baltic Sea Region," Journal of Baltic Studies 42, 2: 143-168, <DOI:10.1080/01629778.2011.569063>.
27. Ojanen, Hanna. (2008) "Finland and the ESDP: Obliquely Forwards?" in Clive Archer, eds. New Security Issues in Northern Europe: The Nordic and Baltic States and the ESDP. Oxon, UK:
28.Pesu, Matti. (2020)Finnish Foreign Policy During EU Membership: Unlocking the EU`s Security Potential. Helsinki: The Finnish Institute of International Affairs (FIIA). Available at: https://www.fiia.fi/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/ffpp6_finnish-foreign-policy-during-eu-membership_web.pdf (Accessed 10 November 2022).
29. Pesu, Matti. (2017) What Non-Alignment: Finland’s Security and Defence Policy Stems from Partnerships. Helsinki: FIIA. Availabe at: https://www.fiia.fi/julkaisu/finlands-security-and-defence-policy-stems-from-partnerships?read (Accessed 10 November 2022).
30. Pohjanpalo, Kati. (2022, April). "Finland Makes 70% Defense Spending Increase in Shadow of War," Available at: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-04-05/finland-adds-2-2-billion-defense-spending-in-shadow-of-war (Accessed 20 March 2022).
31. Pyykönen, Juha. (2016) Nordic Partners of NATO: How Similar are Finland and Sweden within NATO Cooperation? Helsinki: The Finnish Institute of International Affairs (FIIA). Available at: https://www.fiia.fi/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/report48_finland_sweden_nato.pdf. (Accessed 20 March 2022).
32. Reise, Thomas. (1988) Cold War: The Defence of Finland. London:
33. Simonyi, Andras. (2017) "Finland, Sweden, and NATO: A Vision from Washington," in Jaan Siitonen, eds. Finland, Sweden, and NATO: Did Trump Change Everything? Helsinki: The European Liberal Forum. https://archive.transatlanticrelations.org/publication/finland-sweden-nato-trump-change-everything/ (Accessed 10 November 2022).
34. Stubb, Alexander. (2008, August) "Foreign Minister Stubb Outlined Challenges of a Turning Point in World Politics,” fi. Available at: https://um.fi/speeches/-/asset_publisher/up7ecZeXFRAS/content/ ulkoministeri-stubb-linjasi-maailmanpolitiikan-kaannekohdan-haasteita (Accessed 17 March 2022)
35. "Survey: Majority of Finns Consider Russia a Significant Military Threat," (2022, March) fi. Available at:https://yle.fi/news/3-12401057 (Accessed 20 March 2022).
36. Szymański, Piotr. (2020) New Ideas for Total Defence: Comprehensive Security in Finland and Estonia. Warsaw: The Centre for Eastern Studies (OSW). Available at: http://aei.pitt.edu/103309/ (Accessed 20 March 2022).
37. Szymański, Piotr. (2018) With Russia Right Across the Border: Finland`s Security Policy. Warsaw: The Centre for Eastern Studies (OSW). Available at: http://aei.pitt.edu/94234/1/with_russia_right_across_the_border_net.pdf (Accessed 20 March 2022).
38. Tkachenko, Stanislav. (2019) Cooperation between Saint-Petersburg and Finland: Some Recommendations for the Policy-Makers. Turku: Centrum Balticum Foundation. Available at: https://www.centrumbalticum.org/ files/ 4154/BSR_Policy_Briefing_1_2019.pdf (Accessed 12 January 2021).
39. Vaahtoranta, Tapani; and Forsberg, Tuomas. (2008) Post-Neutral or Pre-Allied? Finnish and Swedish Policies on the EU and NATO as Security Organisations. Helsinki: The Finnish Institute of International Affairs. Available at: https://www.files.ethz.ch/isn/19260/WP29.pdf (Accessed 7 May 2021).
40. Weinge, Mackenzie. (2018, February) "What Finland Can Teach the West About Countering Russia’s Hybrid Threats," World Politics Review. Available at: https://www.worldpoliticsreview.com/articles/24178/what-finland-can-teach-the-west-about-countering-russia-s-hybrid-threats (Accessed 15 June 2021).
41. "Yle Poll: Support for NATO Membership Hits Record High," (2022, March) fi. Available at: https://yle.fi/news/3-12357832 (Accessed 20 May 2022).