نوع مقاله : مقاله پژوهشی
استادیار گروه علوم اجتماعی دانشگاه پیام نور
عنوان مقاله [English]
The purpose of this paper aim is to recognize types of political culture and pathological relations between these types and political development in contemporary Iran. The theoretical framework is based on this presumption that if political culture types do not strengthen political stability and also do not reinforcement civil society – as essential components of political development – they will have pathological consequences. The study method is documentary, and uses interpretation and analytical techniques. Tribal, ethnically fragmented, mass and populist, Islamic, and identity-based political culture of youth and women are specific types of political culture in contemporary Iranian society. The results also suggest that the political culture types not only have a convergence with political development but in some cases threaten political stability and undermine civil society.
28. Almond, G. & Verba, S. (1963). The Civic Culture, Political Attitude and Democracy in Five Nation, Princeton University Press.
29. Diamond, L (1994). Political Culture and Democracy, London: Lynne
30. Faulk, K. (1999). Political Sociology (A Critical Introduction), Edinburgh University Press.
31. Gastil, R. D. (1978). Middle class impediments to Modernization, public opinion & uartery Vol., 22, p 325.
32. Zonis, M, (1961). The Political Elite of Iran, Princeton: Princeton university press.